A personal brand tagline is a unique and identifiable catchphrase associated with you, the brand. It’s a professional designation that bolsters your good name and tells people exactly what to expert.
Similar to a business tagline, it communicates your unique value while expertly positioning you with your right people. It does it all of that in just a few impactful words.
Leading by example
As a professional, I specialize in two distinct areas copywriting and branding, and so I have two separate personal brand taglines. You’ll notice in my logo above, they are: Aesthetic Wordsmith & Brand Therapist. Here’s the logic behind that:
Aesthetic: Indicates something responsive and beholden of what is pleasurable to the senses
Wordsmith: One who writes compelling, unique copy, often for businesses and professionals.
Brand: Your brand is the autobiography of your mission. It’s designed to differentiate yourself and your business from the competition and do so in your own unique voice.
Therapist: Is commonly thought of as one who assists others with issues that are stifling progress. Someone who is trained in methodologies that address and assist with the overcoming of these issues, often through talking and strategizing.
Makes sense. Right?
Why doI need one?
- To define your value, what you do, for whom, and how.
- To differentiate yourself from the competition.
- To guide you. Living up to your tagline keeps your rhythm certain as you maintain a consistent, united front across the landscape of your entire brand. You’ll find it’s as advantageous to yourself as it is to the outside world.
What’s the process?
01. Snap up a spot in my schedule by contacting me.
02. I’ll send you a quick questionnaire to get a better idea of who you are, both personally and professionally.
03. Within a week (sometimes sooner) you’ll receive a list of at least 5 singular, personalized choices that fit your brand voice and values perfectly.
You’ll walk away with a confidence-boosting, personalized tagline developed just for you. Use it everywhere from your logo to social media, your email signature and beyond to define your unique value through your personal methodology and specialty.
Understand that tagline development can take time. The unique style of lateral-thinking coupled with the intense research and emotional capital poured into developing a stellar tagline are immense. After all, it’s got to be perfect.
Coming up with a tagline is one part talent and several parts experience. That includes an understanding of trademarking, some deep-level knowledge of linguistics, purpose excavating, and communication. I’ve got all that. If you want some for your business, we should connect.
Tagline services begin at $600.
Tag. You’re it.