A truly enchanting brand tagline will captivate your right people, alluring them to dig deeper into your offerings. And because you’re getting better every day, this extensible little brief leaves room for the growth and development of your brand.
Why doI need one?
- To define what you do and who you do it for.
- To differentiate yourself from the competition.
- To emulate and adhere to. Your tagline works like a condensed mission statement that helps you stay focused as it provides a sense of clarity and relatability to your right people.
What’s the process?
01. Snap up a spot in my schedule by contacting me.
02. I’ll send you a quick questionnaire to get a better idea of who you are, both personally and professionally.
03. Within a week (sometimes sooner) you’ll receive a list of at least 5 singular, personalized choices that fit your brand voice and values perfectly.
Understand that name development can take time. The unique style of lateral-thinking coupled with the intense research and emotional capital poured into developing a stellar brand name are immense. After all, a name isn’t just a name, it’s the title of your brand story. It’s got to be perfect.
Coming up with a brand name is one part talent and several parts experience. That includes an understanding of trademarking, some deep-level knowledge of linguistics, purpose excavating, and communication. I’ve got all that. If you want some for your business, we should connect.
Tagline services begin at $600.
Tag. You’re it.