Mine is a nichey, loyal bunch of readers who are seeking betterment in their lives and in their business. They do so by educating themselves with facts, proof, and through the vetted information and expert opinions I share here. Above all else, this is a business-oriented venue placing a strong emphasis on well-researched and thought-out advice for freelancers, solopreneurs, and micro-business owners.
In an effort to deliver quality content and stay true to my mission, I’ve spelled out a specific set of article standards below.
Topics covered include:
- Personal Branding
- Business Branding
- Brand Psychology
- My Own Proprietary Methodologies
- Brand Creation and Development
- Archetypes/Archetypal Branding
- General Business Advice and Insights
- Expert Interviews on Relevant Topics
- Professional Recommendations
- Finding Your Niche
- Ideal Customer Archetypes
- Product/Service Development
- Inspirational Pieces
- Personal Musings, on occasion
- be somewhere between 600-1200 words in length.
- possess a friendly, conversational tone.
- be valuable by being both actionable and insightful. While the post doesn’t have to be ‘ground breaking’, it should not be ‘common knowledge’ or obvious. I encourage readers to re-examine what they know and allow them to consider things in a new light.
- share at least two relevant links from my site whenever possible.
- use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- be 100% original content, exclusive to me.
- be non-advertorial and written in a non-promotional fashion.