Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my affiliate program. It means a lot to me that you’re willing to endorse my work. So, as a token of my appreciation, I’d like to PAY YOU for helping me spread the word. By recommending my Archetypal Branding Courses, you’re entitled to a commission of 25% of the purchase price of any future courses sold through your own personal link. No limits. The only exclusion is that you, yourself, cannot make a purchase through your own affiliate link or the commission will not process.
It’s simple, really. In business, nothing is more powerful than a testimonial. By being a part of the affiliate program, you’re letting the world know that you got real value from my work and felt compelled to share it with others. Thanks!
You’re not creating competitors, you’re fueling a movement.
When I developed The Archetypes, I did so with the intent of helping solopreneurs and microbusiness owners get a clearer picture of their brand and their business strategy. The entire premise behind all of this is for each and every reader to gain a thorough understanding of their unique persona leading them to develop a one-of-a-kind, unique, and copy-proof brand. Together, we can do that through the ambassador affiliate program. We get the word out to more people, and you make money for sharing. Everybody wins.
If you found my work helpful, I’d love to have you on board!
To get started:
You’ll be swept away to Payhip to sign up to become a Program Ambassador.
If you don’t have a Payhip account yet, you’ll need to get one. But it’s quick, easy and painless (and free!)
2. Enter your payment details
3. Sit tight
I need to manually approve all entries to the program. You’ll receive notification once you’ve been approved. At that time, you’ll be provided with your unique shareable link.
4. Start spreading the news
* * * * * *
Some ideas for getting the word out:
- The best kind of testament is a good old-fashioned recommendation. Simply share your own experience through a personal review or recommendation in a blog post, social media post, or in your e-mail newsletter. What did you love about it? What did you learn?
- Tweet about it. An example message might be: Build a brand that actually feels like YOU. Here’s how! #archetypalbranding [your affiliate link here]
- Share your unique affiliate link through social media, including a personal testimonial of your experience with the program. (To be in compliance with the FTC, make sure you note that it’s an affiliate link. More on that below.)
- Use any one of the graphics I’ve provided below to share via your blog, emails, or on your website. Be sure you link it using your personal affiliate link to ensure you get credit where credit is due!
- If you’ve got some burning questions, I am available to be interviewed for your blog to speak more on the program. Just give me 2-3 week’s notice before you’re ready to go.
- Get creative. You can also come up with your own word-of-mouth strategies. I ask only that you promote it softly and with integrity. No hard or pushy sales tactics, please.
ALL Promotions must abide by FTC Guidelines. Here are a few tips for staying compliant:
• All disclosures should be clear and concise.
• All disclosures must be made at the beginning of the claims and prior to the affiliate link appearing.
• Popups, hover state, and button disclosures are prohibited. Blanket disclosures that are posted in a separate section of your website will not suffice; they must be specific to the claim being made.
• Disclosures should be made in the same medium as the claim (e.g. video, text, post, etc.) and apply to all social media, even when space is constrained.
• Ultimately a disclosure should be “unavoidable”.
• Ask yourself: Would an average reader understand that there is a monetary relationship between you and MelissaBolton.com? If not, then changes to the language included in the disclosure or the positioning are in order.
Sample FTC disclosures:
• Social Media Post/Space Constrained Ads: #ad or #sponsored
• Blog Post: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Happy sales and thank you so very much for your continued support! xo