As a copywriter and brand therapist, I spend my days humanizing and verbally branding businesses. My work includes helping them uncover their one of a kind persona, finding their unique selling proposition, their genuine voice, their core values, and by positioning them for success with their perfect clients in their industry.
I love what I do because it allows me to operate from a place of authenticity within my realm and create genuine connections. As far as I’m concerned, it’s the only way to do business.
I believe whole-heartedly in working within my niche and serving my ‘right people’. And I believe it for you, too. Each of us needs to become brave enough to find our space and own it. When you open your business to everyone, you dilute your effectiveness and your work becomes strained.
I specialize in working with relationship-oriented, creative women who own service-based businesses.
More specifically, (but not limited to) both new and existing brands who describe themselves as: coaches, consultants, photographers, salespeople, designers, speakers, hosts, digital artists, writers, spiritualists, and all those who make their living by providing information and/or services.
I do that in a variety of ways:
Is this you?
We’ll probably work well together if you are:
- a female solopreneur, independent practitioner, or a microbusiness owner, ideally in your late 30s+. My right people are seasoned in both life and business.
- a service provider driven by a purpose close to your heart.
- immediately emotionally and financially committed to elevating your game and making things happen.
- willing to challenge yourself to dig deep and discover what makes you truly unique and how to leverage that in your life and your work.
- deeply honest with yourself and others. You inherently know what feels right to you (and what doesn’t) and you’re willing to speak up and say so.
Our work together is an investment in and of yourself. You will not leave here the same way you came in. I believe that excellent quality breeds accountability and enduring sustainability. As a result, I work most effectively with those who understand the value in the creative process and the time spent working together on a project. Our work together is designed to carry you beyond tomorrow, creating the right opportunities for you for a long time to come.
Ready to get started?
Still not sure?
Click here to find out more about who I am.